We're a culture-first family of hustlers, fire-fighters and do-ers. We live by tasks, not hours. We own what we do and customer satisfaction is something that we heavily live by.
Our typical day involves driving best solutions for our clients that usually results in smiles and a few mentions like "You guys are amazing." and "I don't know what could I have done without this team. ❤️"
Lastly, we're committed to: driving equality, actively combating bias within ourselves and our communities, and advancing a more diverse culture.
Apply only if you see yourself a fit in this culture.
Experience with responsive(mobile first approach and adaptive design is required. You should have a great understanding of the entire web development process, including requirement gathering, design, development, testing and deployment.
• Development of websites and landing pages, custom modules in HubSpot CMS
• Implementing new HubSpot CMS features and functionality
• Website Project Planning and architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability of websites
• Hubspot Development with Local tooling
• Managing all technical aspects of the CMS - Connecting domains/sub-domains, migrating blogs to HubSpot from other CMSs
• Implementing Hubl, HubDB. (CRM Objects is a plus)
• Develop effective, responsive designs and build them into working themes and plugins.
• Work with client teams to understand their CMS requirements
Skills And Qualifications
• Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience in designing and developing responsive websites in HubSpot COS/CMS Hub
• Comfortable working with debugging tools
• Ability to understand CSS changes and how they impact the styles their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to consume data with API / RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development would be an advantage
• A degree in any discipline
• Good communication and team skills
• Ability to listen to the requirements of team members and clients and translate them into great solutions
Apply the job here
Growtomation is a fast-growing Hubspot Solution Partner agency firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. Growtomation believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for 15-20 client onboardings and related projects/activities.
- Advise clients on HubSpot best practices and work with clients to guide their initial HubSpot setup.
- Evaluate a customer's current tech stack, recommend an onboarding approach, and develop a 90 day plan to lead the customer to long term success.
- Provide advice and recommendations for marketing and sales best practices, business process, product configuration / set up, and technology integrations.
- Responsible for project management and the coordination of tailored inbound campaigns and strategies.
- Responsible for creating implementation project schedules, coordinating deliverables, facilitating resources and managing project budgets.
- Provide inbound best practices, with strategic intent of delivering high quality inbound assets.
- Help to identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Aid in the coordination of inbound campaigns and strategies.
- Support the Inbound Marketing team with client execution of inbound marketing activities.
- Work with our Inbound Marketing team to develop inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness.
- 2-3+ years of HubSpot experience in Hubspot Marketing & Sales Pro.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience in client-facing roles and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with a deep understanding of integrations, APIs, and relational database concepts.
- Can manage several customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, and ensure a successful and timely completion.
- Have a strategic mindset and can help customers with their long-term planning.
- Flexible work options, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Gurugram, India.
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at Growtomation.in , and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.
Apply the job here
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for around 20-30 customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize HubSpot tools
- Begin to strategize and launch growth oriented campaigns with your customers
- Improve and scale the HubSpot software setup process
We are looking for people who:
- Can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- Can deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Can build marketing campaigns, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and/or organize sales processes
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Can effectively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
Apply the job here
- Create error-free, compelling content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Conduct extensive research on industry-related topics and produce plagiarism-free content.
- Create innovative editorial content calendars on a monthly basis.
- Create dissimilar content pieces including blogs, articles, web content, social media copies, case studies, whitepapers, press releases, presentations, info graphics, newsletters, video content, UX content, ad copies, emailers, and so on.
- Work on various content campaigns, and conduct content audits based on buyer personas and buyer journeys.
- Proofread and edit short and long-form content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Ensure that the content is consistent with in-house and client’s brand guidelines.
- Monitor the content performance and warrant that all content meets SEO guidelines, has keyword focus, cross-links, and clear calls to action.
- Constantly updating our in-house brand guide to specify the writing style and tone.
- Collaborate with the client’s technical team to produce results-driven content.
- Work with social media and internal communications to ensure campaigns are promoted and distributed across all appropriate channels.
- Have an understanding of content marketing and ensure maximum engagement of the content produced.
- Work with and manage a team of freelancers to make sure that all the content requirements are delivered on time.
- Help bring creative ideas to the table and understand the major industry trends.
What we’re looking for:
- You should have a natural flair for writing and love to read and be up-to-date with the latest happenings in the world.
- You should be able to apply new and digital writing methodologies and best practices.
- You should have a proven track record of creating, editing and strategizing content in the B2B and B2C industries.
- You should have a stranglehold on various content publishing platforms and knowledge of CMS such as Word Press. Knowledge of keyword research tools, social platforms, SEO and SEM will be an added advantage.
- You should have a portfolio of previously published articles.
- You should be able to come up with creative ideas and keep an eye on the major industry trends.
- You should have more than two years of experience in brand strategy/ planning in digital/ content/ media at an agency.
Key Skill Set:
- 3-7+ years of experience as a Content Strategist, preferably with a B2B firm.
- Inquisitive and creative mind, ability to generate original ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and a talent for organization
- Digital marketing experience
- Account/client stakeholder management experience
Apply the job here
We're RevOps+HubSpot Diamond partner consultants, helping companies utilise HubSpot to streamline and help their sales/marketing/business teams function at scale. We are one of the fastest-growing companies based out of Gurgaon with an amazing team increasing exponentially each month. We have a sustainable bootstrapped revenue engine that is growing 30% M-o-M as well.
We’re now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive who will be joining our team to assist our clients from a strategic standpoint, helping them set up their marketing and sales processes in HubSpot.
You're not a fit if you:
- Don't know what a CRM means
- Haven't worked in a B2B marketing role - lead generation, generating MQLs, SQLs, impacting revenue
- Are not able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be trained on HubSpot operations and work with a team of HubSpot leads to support them with their client projects
- In the span of 3 months, you will be trained enough to manage a small client. And you will think about how a client’s process can further be optimised and achieve the flywheel.
- Imagine yourself as an important member of the Marketing / Sales / Revenue operations team who a client depends on all things HubSpot technical + process improvement + analytics perspective.
All in all, you’ve hustled before to meet your goals - have a fundamental understanding of what marketing does, what sales do, and how both the teams work together towards the same goals
Years of exp: 2+ years of relevant B2B/SaaS marketing experience. 1+ years of experience using a CRM / marketing automation tool
- Must have excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Has a grasp of at least 1 paid marketing channel
- Has a good understanding of marketing automation
- Prior experience in using HubSpot is highly preferred
- Fundamental understanding of how marketing and sales work.
- Analytical Mindset - should be able to grasp requirements quickly and get started.
- Critical thinker - can think through the noise.
- Problem-solving - has been in situations before where you’ve had to figure your way out yourself.
- Project management is a huge plus
- Willing to work in a Startup culture
- Flexible with the work hours (it could be less on certain days / daunting on other days)
- Proactive and motivated enough to achieve something substantial in life.
- Willing to roll up the sleeves, take ownership, and solve problems.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work days - 5 days a week
Apply the job here
What this job is not:
- This is not a “secretary” job.
- You won’t be answering phones and taking notes.
- You won’t be a “gatekeeper” to the CEO when salespeople call.
- You won’t be sending canned email responses.
- You won’t be passively sitting in meetings while taking notes.
What this job is:
- You will be the point person & organizer on many new initiatives and/or projects that our companies are starting or exploring.
- You will be highly involved and integral in the development of our operations on day to day basis.
- You will be expected to intelligently contribute to the research and evaluation of new processes, programs, and initiatives with the CEO’s guidance.
- You will keep our leadership on the same page, prepared, and organized.
- You will eventually be expected as we grow to lead a small team of admins who keep our various projects on schedule and achieve our goals.
- You will streamline all communications to and from founders.
What you will do:
- As we take on new projects, plan new events, and create new initiatives, you will be the primary person in charge of initiating, organizing, planning, and taking care of many of the details. You will be the person who takes the vision for new objectives and figures out “how” to accomplish them.
- More importantly, you will wear multiple hats. You will be hiring manager, project manager, business advisor, and operations manager, from time to time.
- Demonstrate a history of top performance.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and variable environment.
- Project management skills including the use of software such as Asana or basecamp.
- Highly organized.
- Punctual and proficient with scheduling, email management, and proactive communication.
- Highly confident communicator. (A wallflower will not excel in this position)
- Intuitive problem solver. You will need critical thinking skills to be able to look at challenges or bottlenecks, identify the constraint, and make sure the outcomes are achieved.
- Highly diligent and capable of documenting new systems in a way that is clear, concise and digestible for our team.
- Very comfortable and skilled with G Suite including sheets, slides, drive, and docs.
- Has a knack for technology and can quickly learn new programs.
- Ideally has managed or lead a team.
If you think you have the right stuff, we would love to hear from you!
Apply the job here